My most embarrasing moment was when i was very little, say 5 yrs old. My mum bought one jeans trousers for me. The problem with this jeans was that it was easier to zip down than zip up,after some washing n d metallic zip had gotten rusted it became impossible for me to zip up by myself again. On that fateful day we were going to Saturday lesson, naim piss cum hol me,i piss finish i no fit zip up again. I jst stood there battling with d mof'ucker and my friends(mostly galz) were waiting for me,telling me to stop stalling that we're already late. I was sweating serzly,naim one of dem asked me warrapened, i ced nothing. She now ced "then lets go now", i told them to be going that I'll meet them but they wouldn't have any of dat. Naim one of dem (dat same gal) dey cum check wetin dey hapun,see gobe!
I shout giv am say make she no even try am, I was too egoistic that time o. Read more of his funny story
Luckily or lemme say unluckily for me my mum heard my shout and showed,she immediately undstood wat I was going through nd told them to go that I would meet them but dat gal(tope) too stubborn, she ced if d rest wanna go make dem go say i be her husband n she go wait for me, i look her wit one kain bad eye but she no send,she just stand there dey look me n my mum. As my mum tried to help me zip d mofo up,unknowingly, my prick skin had overlapped n was in-between the zip she just zipped up n the thing hooked my JT.
I just shouted "OTI MU OOOOO" (E don catch am ooo) nd started jumping around with tears streaming down my face .
It was so painful wasn't funny but doz winches bursted into uncontrollable fits of laffta. Dat was d last time I eva wore dat jeans again. I was so embarrassed n pissed.
Up till today, if any of doz galz see me dem go just shout "OTI MU OOOO"
No comments:
Post a Comment